Here’s part II of spring cleaning…
- NYT: Tell-All Generation Learns to Keep Things Offline. Hey NYT, we already told you about that trend, you could at least credit us!
- We’ve written about Facebook, Catholicism, and pseudo economics…now we’ve found a Catholic economist Facebook group.
- Some stupid hipster is hiking across the country and blogging about it. The most entertaining part is the comments ripping the guy.
- The economics of modern television.
- Economics jokes at the Fed.
- Gold ATM in Dubai. What, no pictures?
- Employ This! Employing new technologies to enhance employability & enterprise in higher education.
Ok, that should do it…